Bray-Curtis ordination

From: Federico Spinazzi (federico@SysPr03.disat.unimi.it)
Date: Thu Jan 29 1998 - 18:31:30 MET

As I told you some weeks ago, I'm writing a program for Bray Curtis
Ordination.

The main routines have been written....(in C).

Here I ask if some one could help me with respect to some doubt I have on
the method itself. Is there anybody who knows it quite well ?

The I would like to know if there is anybody interested in testing the
first release of the program (it will be released as soon as possible,
within february I hope).

I don't know so much about Bray-Curti ordination. All my work is based on:

E.W. Beals, 1984, Bray-Curtis orination: an effective method for the
analysis of multivariate data. Advances in ecological research, 14, 1-54.

I really hope to have some feedback...

Thank you all.
Federico Spinazzi
email: