ADE.OLD

From: Byungok Ahn (Yun-Geol.Kim@ruhr-uni-bochum.de)
Date: Fri Jul 24 1998 - 00:44:10 MET DST

Bonjour!

I just finished reading several documents on the Web server of ADE4 and
impressed by its capability to represent powerful graphics.
My problem is not find ADE.OLD selection card which may be able to creat a
one-axis or two-axes presentation, for example, in relation to the "Fuzzy
Correspondence analysis" . Where can I find it? Can it be used under Win-95
or is it only for Mac? Is it also possible to obtain graphics with same
content and quality on ADE4 without the ADE.OLD?
Finally I would like to know when all topic documents can be fully
translated in English.

Regards